I was telling my mom this story yesterday and she just looked and me and got a knowing smile on her face. She said, "Hmmm...I wonder who that sounds like?" Apparently, I had the exact same personality as a baby. Mom said that if I had come first, my parents might not have had another baby or at least not for a long while after I was born. She said she knew that Caelan had my personality from early on, but didn't want to tell me because we were having a hard time with the new parenting thing.
Does my mom know me or what? I think if she had told me this a couple of months ago I might have cried or thrown something. Now, however, I am excited that I've passed on some passion to my little guy. Who knew? All this time I'd been blaming it on the red hair and the fact that he was born on St. Patrick's Day!

These pictures were taken only ten seconds apart...
No comments:
Post a Comment