As always, the race was well organized (wish I could say the same for myself that morning) with plenty of positive encouragement/enthusiasm from the crowd and participants.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Culpeper Sprint
So this is about a month overdue. We've been busy :).
About a month ago, I, along with our friends Marco, Michelle, and Mike (Michelle's brother) participated in the Culpeper Sprint triathlon. My mom, Laura's parents, and Caelan (and of course Laura) came to support my effort to finish.
We were worried it was going to be too hot for Caelan, but it turned out to be a beautiful morning. Everyone finished before it hit the mid-80s. I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but I met my goals I set for myself, so I was satisfied. I blame not being ready when my wave started. I had just gotten at the entry point of the swim when my wave started. So I was a little flustered.
As always, the race was well organized (wish I could say the same for myself that morning) with plenty of positive encouragement/enthusiasm from the crowd and participants.
As always, the race was well organized (wish I could say the same for myself that morning) with plenty of positive encouragement/enthusiasm from the crowd and participants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment