It's time for the annual office pool party. I've never actually gotten into the pool, but this year we brought all of our stuff and were ready to swim. Caelan, however, decided that the water was too cold since he pulled his feet right out of the water as soon as his toes touched it. After a long day of SAT proctoring, margaritas and fun were had by all. (There were virgin margaritas because, as always, there are preggos in my office.) I'm not sure how it happened, but I really only got pictures of the kids!!!

Luke, son of the Weldes

Luke and Kathleen, daughter of the Meehans

Lorenzo, son of the the Abrigos. (He also has a baby sister Gabby, that I missed taking a picture of.)

Caelan, son of the Bodeks, ready for some beach action. I should say, as long as there is no sun, he is ready for some beach action. (We have one white baby...)
No comments:
Post a Comment