I laughed until I cried...then I watched the 2nd one & laughed even more. Thanks for the great post. XOXO (P.S. - Maggie says he's the talker of the bunch. I believe it!)
Haha- Caelan watched a little bit of a Sesame Street episode in which Elmo explained that you say, "cheese" to the camera. I had no idea he actually understood what Elmo was explaining!!!
4 comments:
I laughed until I cried...then I watched the 2nd one & laughed even more. Thanks for the great post. XOXO (P.S. - Maggie says he's the talker of the bunch. I believe it!)
Haha- Caelan watched a little bit of a Sesame Street episode in which Elmo explained that you say, "cheese" to the camera. I had no idea he actually understood what Elmo was explaining!!!
Oh my gosh....that is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see him (and you guys) again soon!
Hahahaha I love the fruit/cheese/Elmo confusion! Caelan is so CUTE!
Post a Comment