Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow, snow, snow...

They've already cancelled school for Monday and Tuesday, so I am a little nervous about what we will do inside for the next several days. Here are some pics of inside and outside that have taken place in the last 24 hours...

Caelan watches "Thomas the Tank Engine" from his pile of pillows


Caelan on his way to timeout...


Rolling around on the floor


Jumping into his pile of pillows


Being chased by daddy...


And now for the start of the digout pictures...



"Daddy, I'm going to clean the several feet of snow off of your car for you..."


Oz, our neighbors' dog, was helping Matt shovel


Digging out


Caelan going "night night" in his sled


Our neighbor Izzy enjoying her newfound height.

3 comments:

Anna said...

I think the sled picture is my favorite or is it the pillow picture or the other pillow picture or the timeout or the chase or Matt shoveling or...
XOXOXO Grandma who now hates snow

MBN said...

I like the pillow picture and the sled picture the best!

Ellie and Charlie Durham said...

Very cute pictures!!!