Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Some pics from February and March

Here are some happenings from February and March in no particular order...just to get caught up...

Making brownies at Grandma's house...the best part is licking the spatula...


Celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday...next year we will also have a "thing 2"



We (and by that I mean Matt) have been doing a lot of painting. Needless to say, Caelan has been daddy's little helper. He is too sweet and is going to be an amazing older brother.



Caelan took a gym class in February. He had a lot of fun and learned a lot.



Helping Uncle Matthew make a lego tower. Also- Matthew bought this shirt for Caelan at his first Christmas (or the one before, I can't remember). It makes me laugh because Matthew thought it would fit him a long time ago...



Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles...




Playing with daddy also means napping with daddy...

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love, love, love these pictures!