A couple of our favorite activities in the last couple of months have included scooter riding (well- walking for the rest of us) and reading.
Since this has been such a mild winter, we have been able to get outside a lot in the afternoons. Caelan loves his scooter, which he got for Christmas. It goes pretty quickly down our street so I'm glad that he has figured out how to use the brakes!
I love that face! He's such a big boy now, but sometimes in pictures you can still see his baby face. :)
Working hard to get up the hill!
We've always been a reading family. Caelan loves books and now Donovan loves books too. Caelan has started sounding out the words when we are reading. Yesterday he read an entire book to me. I am so proud!
"Look at the pictures!"
"Now let me explain what is happening..."
If you look closely, you'll see the line of drool...Donovan loves reading books, chewing books, and drooling on books!






No comments:
Post a Comment