Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our busy weekend...

The Bodek family had a very busy weekend. Besides catching up on our blog, we also spent some time with some of our favorite people.

Saturday evening, we went to visit our friends Dan and Melanie. Melanie's mom was also visiting from out of town and let's just say she is sooo ready to be a grandma (so it's a good thing that Melanie is pregnant)!


Caelan is already bonding with baby Fraim

Yes..he's a bit narcissistic...

After visiting Dan and Melanie, we went to celebrate my dad's birthday. Apparently, the waitress that my parents had at dinner the night before Caelan was born really wanted to meet Caelan.


Seriously- she was ridiculously excited about meeting him...

Matthew, Ryan, and Caelan

"What?! I don't get any french fries?!"

I love getting pictures of Caelan with my dad

"Mom- can I pleeeease have a french fry?"

We had one more date this weekend with Matt's mom and brother Mark. Lunch was yummy and warm, but outside it was windy and cold...


Caelan and his Grandma Bodek

1 comment:

Mark B said...

I look so sleepy in that pic lol ;)