Monday, October 19, 2009

Old McDonald had a farm...

A couple of weeks ago, Caelan and I went to the farm with my parents. We rode out the pumpkin patch to find a pumpkin, met some animals, and ran around the farm.


We found some pumpkins!


Dad and I meandered over to get potatoes. He so reminds me of his mom in this picture...


Yes- my little man is now climbing on EVERYTHING!!


The coolest cow train ever


My mom chased Caelan across a field. It was pretty hilarious actually!


Here's the actual cow train


While dad and I picked potatoes, Caelan and Grandma met some animals. This is where I left them...


Caelan is now obsessed with doors "opy" and "coze" (open and closed). Here he is keeping my parents in the farm.

A day is not complete unless he has rolled around in the grass and then pronounced "I dirty"

2 comments:

Anna said...

Thank you, thank you. I loved this day! XOXOXO

Laura Ellen said...

Love these pictures. The colors are so pretty - and Caelan running is adorable!!

I saw Caelan yesterday at mom's house, and it was pretty fun to watch Graham repeat everything Caelan said. If Caelan said, "Up, peez," Graham said, "Up, peez! Up, peez! Up, pee!"

And when mom told him to be nice to Caelan, he went over and patted him gently on the head.