Caelan and Matt on a kid's ride. Don't they look excited?!
Mommy and baby posing with a "pony"
This is my new favorite roller coaster, the Griffon. There is an individual rider line that allowed me to get on the coaster within two minutes the first time and ten minutes the second time, while the boys waited. I believe this drop is about 85 degrees!
I know that he doesn't look very excited, but Caelan did NOT want to get off of the Carousel. We actually rode this a couple of times with Matt and I switching out.
Wouldn't Uncle Matthew be proud? Caelan's deep in conversation with TJ
The purest definition of window shopping
Caelan really wanted to buy some leaches from the pharmacy
Can you believe that this is only two horse power?
Caelan took off after the carriage once it had driven by. Too funny!
This is how I felt at the end of the day too.
2 comments:
I lovely family day!!! I can't believe what a little man Caelan is...Isaac and I will be in NOVA soon for a visit!!!
We're so glad you had this trip. Everyone needs to have family time. Car trips really do get better when kids get a little older if they aren't car sleepers (like Caelan seems to be...unlike his mommy). And - gosh - he's so cute.
Post a Comment