Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blog catch up - May

We took a trip to Disney World over Mother's Day weekend. Matt had to go to Orlando for a work trip and so we went ahead and made a quick family trip of it. We went to Magic Kingdom on Saturday, Animal Kingdom and Epcot on Sunday, and then Caelan and I met up with Anna and Lila on Monday before we caught our evening flight back to VA. (Matt then stayed down for a couple of days to work at a convention.)

One of the things we wanted to do at Disney was get Caelan's hair cut for the first time...this is what his hair looked like a couple of days before the trip.


During the haircut...


I'm not sure what he thinks yet...


Okay- I think he's fine...


Obligatory sword and the stone picture



Lots and lots of strollers



One of the things that Caelan was most excited about was meeting Mickey Mouse


I'm not sure I've ever seen him happier than the moment that he met Mickey and Minnie


Pooh Bear motioned to the other cast member that he was going to take Caelan home with him.


Notice the superman shirt...


On Monday we met up with Anna and Lila in Downtown Disney. Here Lila is building with legos...

1 comment:

Jean and Mandy said...

Loving the new 'do, Caelan!