About a month ago, we traveled down to Atlanta to visit our friends Marco and Michelle. This was both a social visit, as well as, a completion of a goal. Several months ago I (Laura) started training for a triathlon. For those of you who don't know, I did one several years ago, but did not complete the run portion of the tri. I also vowed never to do another one at the time, but the fact that I never completed it really bugged me. I trained and trained and on June 27th I completed the Atlanta Irongirl triathlon with Michelle. While we were down there, we spent some quality time with Michelle, Marco, and their dog Chelsea.

This was Michelle and I trying to get out our nervous energy the night before...

Lake Lanier where the tri was held

Marco and Michelle

Here's the swim start

Michelle and I at the finish line being silly. (I was delirious...)
While we were there we also went to the aquarium.




1 comment:
Congrats girl! You're awesome! I also love how the aquarium pictures came out.
Post a Comment