Saturday, July 2, 2011

Donovan Clark Bodek

Almost two weeks later and I finally post some pictures from Donovan's arrival. Let's just say I haven't really been on the computer all that much in the last two weeks....

The short story is that I was contracting off and on for several days before I finally went to the hospital. I was scheduled to have a c-section on Monday the 20th and Donovan just didn't want to wait. I guess he thought that he should be a holiday baby like his brother. After being up all night with contractions, I called my mom to come over early Sunday morning and Matt and I headed over to the hospital. At that point my contractions were coming every 4 minutes so they admitted me and we got the show started.

Donovan was born at 10:33 and weighed 7 lbs. 9 ozs. His apgar scores were "perfect" and his hair had a hint of red to it. Matt said that I asked him 5 or 6 times, in the operating room, what color his hair was. (They had given me some anxiety medication to help me relax...)

Anyway- here are some pictures from the hospital. I'll post more pics from the last two weeks as soon as I have some more free time... :)




No comments: